We are looking for a UX Writer who can drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch points while maintaining Kredivo’s tone and voice. You will use your gift for storytelling to design intuitive, delightful product experiences that help users accomplish their goals. You will write concise, well-crafted messaging that supports and helps to define large-scale content strategy. You will help shape how our voice evolves and grows as you help create innovative features and interactions.
- Work cross-functionally with different teams, including design, data, product, engineering, legal, marketing, and customer support. Collaborating with each, you strive to establish a unified voice for the brand. You regularly use empathy, logic, and data to inform content choices and to advocate for the user.
- Deliver concise, user-focused copy that proactively answers questions, drives retention, and calls for action across consumer-facing and internal products.
- Create and maintain a usable product copy style guide that allows product, customer support, and development teams to move quickly; proactively clearing bottlenecks.
- Interact with customer-facing teams to understand how users engage with our products and what information they need to be successful.
- Develop content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverables that explain the strategy.
- Work with product and marketing teams to extract informative data from market research and consumer insights to guide positioning and messaging recommendations.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Evangelize our brand voice across all parts of the business.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a UX Writer or a Content Strategist working on mobile or web products that have been released to the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects, with a portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills with the ability to be creative in writing product descriptions.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience partnering with Product, Engineering, Research and Marketing to craft broader product strategies. A positive attitude, open mindset.
- Ability to be a dependable team player.