FinAccel is looking for Senior Backend engineers to join their platform engineering R&D center in Singapore. The team leads technology R&D for building highly scalable/fault-resilient backend services and establishes best practices for development, delivery and monitoring of production systems in close coordination with product engineering teams in Jakarta. Candidates should have strong background in developing scalable microservices using event driven architecture.
- Research and implement modern frameworks and technologies for back-end systems.
- Solve challenging problems in distributed systems while moving monolith applications to microservice architecture.
- Create blueprints for system architecture, database design, coding and testing standards to suit continuous delivery infrastructure in cloud.
- Drive adoption of good software engineering practices related to code reviews, documentation and unit testing across teams.
- Work closely with devops team to design, integrate and optimize deployment workflows and environments for fast paced engineering culture.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience working on one of follow programming language: Python, Golang or C++
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and event driven programming paradigm
- Proficient in HTTP, Web Services, OAuth and Restful APIs
- Familiar with Linux environment
- Experience working with cloud based systems and infrastructure services such as AWS, GCP, etc is a plus
- Good Communication skills and good attention to details and ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude