FinAccel is a fun, fast growing company with lofty ambitions. Starting with instant ecommerce financing, we are on a goal to disrupt unsecured lending in Southeast Asia, one of the fastest growing economic regions globally. Our first product, Kredivo, which integrates at merchant checkout, qualifies e-commerce buyers for instant ecommerce purchase financing at rates, which are much lower than consumer finance companies. We do this by using breakthrough technology and science to unlock unprecedented insights about credit risk and fraud from multiple data sources: phone, social networks, telco, financial and location data.
We are one of the fastest growing fintech companies in SEA. The company has raised more than US$100m in VC funding from top investors and has won multiple awards: top 100 fintech globally, #1 fintech startup in SEA, and top 30 global startup by Google.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with good communication skills and prior experience in the Product Management team to be our Product Technical Support. This incumbent will work in close collaboration with Product Managers and the Engineering Team to monitor, maintain, and support every product feature developed in the system so that the team can stay inline with our product roadmap. The shortlisted candidate should have high curiosity, creativity and great problem solving skills.
- Daily monitoring for system process flow and making sure everything works.
- Search any issue that can interferes with the system process flow
- Help the operational team if there are obstacles in use of internal application system
- Work closely with the engineering and product team for troubleshooting and solving the issue.
- Help carry out simple analysis or reporting for product needs.
- Create dashboards for monitoring and alerts.
- Solid technical background in MySQL query
- Extremely strong communication skills and strong attention to details
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well in a team, passion and self-motivation
- Ability to read the code or error code is a plus points
- Familiarize with monitoring tools (e.g: scalyr, grafana) and rest client tool (e.g: postman, insomnia) is a plus points