FinAccel (the parent company of Kredivo) is looking for an experienced Marketing, Data Analyst t to support data analytics needs for the marketing function.
The Marketing, Data Analyst is responsible for tracking and analysis for key metrics and KPIs for the marketing function. This person will be working closely with various business units, namely marketing, product and data engineering to support the data needs of the marketing function. Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Monitoring and tracking of key metrics and KPIs like leads, conversion rates and social media engagement
- Provide data insights for measuring performance of and optimization of key online and offline channels
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Design and operationalize customer surveys to support research on customer behavior and emerging market trends and opportunities
- Work closely with product, sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new customer acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum 3.0, preferably in quantitative subject (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Marketing Analyst/ Data Analyst in new age technology business (ecommerce sector/ ride hailing/ travel/ fintech) preferably.
- Excellent analytical skills. You need to be comfortable with data – Analyze it, question its validity, interpret it, and develop recommendations based on it
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and proficiency in excel required, Python skills will be big plus
- Knowledge of key tools like Google analytics, Amplitude, Appsflyer etc. preferable
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Conversational ability in English required