- Develop and implement Machine Learning pipeline infrastructure, including but not limited to: ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) of raw data into model features and building platform to automate ML training, testing and maintenance.
- Partnering with Data Scientists to transform prototypes of predictive models into high performance, well integrated systems.
- 1-2 years (for Junior role) and 3-5 years (for Senior role) of relevant experiences in Software Engineering or Data Engineering
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- High degree of proficiency with RDBMS (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and No-SQL platforms (i.e. S3)
- Having baseline knowledge of data structures, data modelling and software architecture related to Machine Learning
- Strong interest in building scalable and reliable Machine Learning/ AI related services
- Past experience working with cloud services platform to build data pipeline, monitoring, scheduler and storage, preferably on AWS environment.
- Familiarity using a distributed computing platform, such as Hadoop or Spark is a plus