FinAccel (the parent company of Kredivo) is looking for an experienced data analyst to support the analytics needs for the Growth function. The Growth team is responsible for driving the lifetime value of our customers through engagement and retention strategies.
As a data analyst, you will own the building of key business metrics and KPIs that is tracked by the growth team in the company. You will be involved in cross-functional projects, supporting the data and analytics requirements by working closely with different business units namely data engineering, product, marketing, and sales teams. Ultimately, the growth data analyst will ensure that there is one “source of truth” for high-impact cross-functional business initiatives led by the growth team.
- Develop dashboards and frameworks for key cross-functional initiative driven by the growth team
- Collaborate closely with data engineering, and cross-functional stakeholders to define data requirements to optimize business outcomes
- Responsible for building and ensuring a “source of truth” for cross-functional business initiatives
- Partner with other members in the growth team to provide data insights to measure performance and business outcomes, translate them into business insights to identify new growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum 3.0, preferably in quantitative subject (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Growth Analyst/ Data Analyst in new age technology business (ecommerce sector/ ride hailing/ travel/ fintech) preferably.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and proficiency in excel required, Python skills will be big plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills. You need to be comfortable with data
- A strong drive to make things happen, self-starter, and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Conversational ability in English required