Our Fraud reviewer analyzes high frequency transaction data and user behavior to identify
fraudulent/ high risk transactions as well as suggest improvements to business processes and
systems to prevent such transactions from happening in future. The roles and responsibilities
include the following (but not limited to):
- Daily monitoring and review of suspicious transactions and user activity
- Generate additional insights by analyzing transaction and user behavior patterns
- Work closely with engineering and data science team to codify these insights into the existing fraud monitoring systems and business processes
- Create ad-hoc reports and dashboards to aid top management decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum 3.0, preferably in quantitative subject (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics).
- Minimum 1 year experience as Fraud Reviewer or Analyst in financial sector preferably.
- Strong analytical skills as well as good understanding of business processes.
- Proficiency in SQL and other database management software will be a big plus.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Conversational ability in English required