We are in search of an Engineering Manager who will be responsible for designing, building, improving, and operating our Products and systems. The perfect candidate will be clearly characterized by progressive technical experience and demonstrated progression in management responsibility. He/she has also kept sharp coding skills and brings an unwavering passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment. If you are passionate, adaptable, and innovative, FinAccel is the right place for you.
- You will drive high standards of code reviews, design reviews, and architecture discussions to ensure the delivery of high performance, reliable, scalable, and available distributed systems serving millions of customers. You will set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization, driving implementation of medium and long term tech investment.
- You will also be the steward for good engineering quality and practices in the organization and your product domains.
- While you will actively participate in development along with team members, you are also a tech evangelist, a role model of our engineering culture by mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and good habits.
- You will have a lot of opportunities to experiment with new and relevant technologies and tools, driving adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
- You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our expansion plan into multiple countries and exploration of new products.
- Passion in software engineering, product, organization, and people development
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Strong technical leadership on vision and setting direction for a complex system in a medium-to-large size organization
- Experience with design, development and operations of highly available (24/7) and large scale distributed systems with millions or more users
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, algorithms and design patterns
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to manage both technical and non-technical peers and stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and independence to work in dynamic and agile startup environment with high ambiguity
- Excellent organizational ability in coaching, engaging people and managing performance
- Expertise in Go/ Java/ Python tech stack and Cloud services is an advantage
- Experience in B2C Internet products like online finance technology is an advantage