FinAccel (the parent company of Kredivo) is looking for a highly driven and motivated CRM specialist to join our Growth team. The CRM Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and monitoring CRM campaigns to drive engagement and retention of our customers. You will play a key role in the ideation and experimentation of CRM campaigns to scale and optimize them. The CRM Specialist will be working across various business units including marketing, data science, and product to deploy campaigns.
If you enjoy experimentation and data analyses, this may be the right role for you! You will own CRM campaigns and have a direct impact in driving loyalty amongst our customers.
- Develop experimentation CRM strategies to onboard, engage, and retain users to maximise customers’ lifetime value
- Define, set-up, and execute CRM campaigns across multiple channels including push notification, email, and SMS
- Measure and track effectiveness of key CRM metrics like reachability, impression, and conversion rates
- Proactively provide new ideas, validate ideas using data analyses and insights to constantly scale and optimize CRM campaigns
- Work closely and across teams such as marketing on content and design, data science to identify user segments, and product to deploy CRM campaigns for new product releases
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as CRM Analyst/ Data Analyst in new age technology business (ecommerce sector/ ride hailing/ travel/ fintech) preferably.
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum 3.0
- Excellent analytical skills. You need to be comfortable with data – Analyze it, question its validity, interpret it, and develop recommendations based on it
- Proficiency in excel required, Proficiency in SQL will be big plus
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Conversational ability in English required