FinAccel (the parent company of Kredivo) is looking for an experienced marketing data analyst to support data analytics needs for the marketing function. The Business Development Data analyst is responsible for tracking and analysis for key metrics and KPIs for the sales and business development function. This person will be working closely with various business units, namely marketing, product and data engineering to support the data needs of the biz dev team.
- Monitoring and tracking of key metrics and KPIs like GMV growth, promo spend efficiency, sales channel performance, new merchant acquisitions etc.
- Support data insights and monthly reporting for performance reviews with key online and offline merchants
- Provide data insights for measuring performance of and optimization of key online and offline sales channels
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of promotion spends with key online and offline merchants
- Work closely with product, sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for GMV growth and customer acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum 3.0, preferably in quantitative subject (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Biz dev Analyst/ Data Analyst preferably in ecommerce business
- Excellent analytical skills. You need to be comfortable with data – Analyze it, question its validity, interpret it, and develop recommendations based on it
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and proficiency in excel required, Python skills will be big plus
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Conversational ability in English required